- Available in a variety of designs and colours.
- The inside and outside of the cover are made from different coordinating fabrics.
- Each cover comes with space for three A5 notebooks and a pen loop.
- Three A5 lined notebooks included.
- Shweshwe is a printed dyed cotton fabric used for traditional Sotho (South Africa & Lesotho) clothing. Originally dyed indigo, the fabric is manufactured in a variety of colours and printing designs characterised by intricate geometric patterns. Due to its timeless popularity, shweshwe has been described as the denim or tartan of South Africa.
- This product is handmade in South Africa.